- NEWS & UPDATES -
We have pleasure in inviting you and your family to our Annual General Meeting which will take place at:
Belmont Community Hall
Kenton Lane, Harrow, Middlesex, HA3 8RZ
Sunday 29th March 2015 | 5.00pm - 8.00pm
It is kindly requested that anybody wishing to raise a particular matter must give a notice in
writing to the Secretary not less than 14 days before the meeting. This shall ensure that
sufficient and proper consideration of the matter may be received at the meeting.
Nomination forms are available HERE.
Please download it, fill them in and please email it back to the Secretary - Pradip Borkhataria (firstname.lastname@example.org)
by Friday 20th March 2015.
Agenda for AGM as follows:
01. Welcome by the President
02. Approval of minutes of last Annual General Meeting
03. Report from Secretary
04. Reports from Treasurer
05. Reports from Trustees
06. Presidents address followed by vote of thanks to the outgoing Committee
07. Election of the Office Bearers, committee members and Trustees
08. Appointment of the Independent Examiner
09. Elected President's address
10. Any other business
Thereafter light refreshment
By the Order of The Executive Committee and The Trustees
We have now added photos from few of our events in 2013 & 2014.
We have now updated the committee members for this coming year; 2014/15.
For see who the new members are please, CLICK HERE.
have been updated, make a note of it in your diary.
Interesting VSOL Website Facts:
- Mailing List introduced Dec 2009.
- The Vanza Society of London is the first within our Vanza Communities to have shown
Navratri Video over a projector to the mass audience within the hall; this started in 2007
and has continued every year.
- With this new innovative idea we took it one step further, to show our Navratri on our Website as this can reach every person in every corner of the globe.
- First navratri video was uploaded in 2008 and second this year 2009.
- In January 2010 the Diwali Show 2008 & 2009 was uploaded on to our website.
- Live Video during Navratri and Diwali & Xmas Show is taken by:
Dilan Ashwin Vaghela and Ashwin Nathu Vaghela.
- Most importantly our first website was launched in 1999, 10 Years ago. Yes we have had our website for 10 years ago.
Gradually over the years it has become advanced with information
and data. Over the years our website has become an integral part of our community
to obtain information quickly and efficiently.
- Website re-designed in 2008.
- Guestbook was introduced in 2006.
To submit articles, such as achievements of young Vanzas, please contact us.
The Vanza Society of London Website team is looking for
new contributors for the Website. If you would like to write
an article for the website, helping with other tasks, or
would like more information then please contact us.
Please endeavour to pass the message on to all other members of our community.
- MAILING LIST -
Join the VSOL Mailing List below. We are collecting all email addresses of Vanzas for our database to send newsletters, information and more.
Please send us your name and email address.
To Sign Up fill in your details below:
Disclaimer: We will not pass on your details to any other party, incomplaince with Data Protection Act 1998
To remove your email from our Mailing List click here
- VANZA JYOT -
The Vanza Jyot Magazine
If you are not already a member of the internationally known Vanza Jyot and would like to receive a copy, read on below.
Please send your subscription stating you would like to subscribe to it by following steps below:
Please send the amount of £7.50 per annum (inland) direct to the treasurer (see address below).
If you are paying by cheques, then please write your name and address on the reverse side.
Please make your cheques payable to:
The Vanza Society of London
Send the payment to the address below:
The Vanza Society of London
P.O. Box 48